- Zaoqiang Dacheng Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier for 3rd Time
- Hebei, China Business Type: Trading Company
- Main Products: Modular Expansion Joint, Pipe Plug with Rubber Bag, Hydrophilic Rubber Water-Stop, Modular Expansion Joint at Bridges, Rubber Pipe Plug, Inflatable Pipe Plugs
- OEM/ODM Serivice: No
1. Type: Rubber bridge bearing
2. Certificate: ISO9001: 2000
3. Sizes: Up to the customers
4. Delivery Term: 6 days
5. All types
Description of Rubber bridge bearing:
Plate Type Rubber bridge bearing pad is made of multilayer natural rubber and sheet steel after inlay, conglutinate, vulcanization. Plate Type Rubber bridge bearing pad has enough vertical stiffness to support vertical load, and it could deliver the pressure of superstructure to abutment.
Features of Rubber bridge bearing:
1. Our Rubber bridge bearing has good elasticity to adapt to turning of beam end.
2. Our Rubber bridge bearing has bigger shearing deformation to content horizontal displacement of superstructure.
3. Our Rubber bridge bearing has simple structure, easy installation, saving steels, low price, easy and convenient conservation and change and so on.
Rubber bridge bearing Divided into the following according to bearing structural type:
(a) Common Rubber bridge bearing is divided into rectangular Plate Type Rubber bridge bearing pad (code name GJZ) and circular Plate Type Rubber bridge bearing pad (code name GYZ);
(b)PTFE Rubber bridge bearing is divided into rectangular PTFE Rubber bridge bearing (code name GJZF4) and circular PTFE Rubber bridge bearing (code name GYZF4).
Rubber bridge bearing Divided into the following according to bearing material and applicable temperature:
(a) Normal temperature Rubber bridge bearing: It should be made of chloroprene rubber (CR), applicable temperature -25° C~60° C. Natural rubber cannot replace chloroprene rubber, and natural rubber cannot be mixed in chloroprene rubber.
(b) Cold-resistant Rubber bridge bearing: It should be made of natural rubber (NR), applicable temperature -40° C~60° C.
Standards, e. G. DIN 4141, BS5400, AASHTO, JT391, etc.