Spherical Bridge Bearing (made in China)
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Loading range 1000-200, 000KN
- Usage: Beam Bridge, Highway Bridge, Railroad Bridge, Viaduct Bridge, Birdge Construction
- Material: Steel Bearing
- Certificate: ISO9000, Ce Certificate
- Vertical Loading: From 1000kn To200, 000kn
- Rubber Material: Cr and Nr and EPDM
- Spraying Technology: Stoving Varnish
- Transport Package: in Pallets or Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
- Certification: GB, BS, ASTM, AISI, Ce Certificateion
- Structure: Spherical Steel Bearing
- Activity: Multi Direction Movable Bearing
- Shape: Rectangle and Circular
- Steel Material: S355, Q345
- Customized: Can Be Designed According to Project Installation
- Trademark: Dacheng
- Specification: As Drawing Requests
- HS Code: 73800000
Spherical bearing force transmission is reliable and rotation is flexible, it not only has pot rubber bearing capacity, allowable bearing displacement and better adapt to support angle, has the following advantages compared with the pot bearings:
(1)Spherical bearing transfer force through spherical face, necking phenomenon does not appear, the reacting force in the concrete is relatively uniform.
(2) Spherical bearing by sliding spherical PTFE plate to achieve the support of turning process, the small rotating torque, and rotational torque is only related to the friction coefficient of the spherical bearing and radius of spherical, has nothing to do with the rotating angle of bearing size. Therefore, it is especially applicable to the rotation angle, the design angle up to 0.05rad.
(3) The rotation performance of the bearings is consistent, which is suitable for wide bridge and curved bridge.
(4) Bearing without rubber bearing pressure, there is no effect on the performance of rubber aging rotating bearings, especially with the low temperature area.
Sales Manager: Ms Jenny Lee
Mobile Phone : +86-18678456530
Companies: Zaoqiang Dacheng Rubber Co.,Ltd.
Our factory production process of Spherical bearing:
- Machining workshop and machine works:
4 Assembing of pot bearings and store
Bridge bearings and expansion joint are important parts of whole bridge components, but the amount money that spent on bridge bearing and expansion joint is only 2-3.5%, it is absolutely a wise choice to evaluate it within the whole project to prevent failed choice bringing unnecessary costs.
Some typical spherical bearing types
QZ spherical bearing characteristic
QZ spherical bearing has great bearing capacity,large displacement and large turning angles, so it is more suitable for wide bridge and curved bridge.No rubber is used in the spherical bearings for bridge,so it never happen that brittle rubber caused by low temperature affecting the bearing rotation,and bridge spherical bearing is especially suitable for cold areas.
Advantage of QZ spherical bearing
1. The spherical rubber bearing can not force the shrinkage neck phenomenon, and the reaction force on the concrete is relatively uniform;
2. Spherical bearing by sliding spherical PTFE plate to achieve the support of turning process, the small rotating torque, and rotational torque and is only related to the coefficient of friction of the spherical bearing radius and Teflon plates, has nothing to do with the bearing angle, especially suitable for the requirements of high angle, corner design up to 0.05rad;
3. The QZ spherical bearing is consistent with the anisotropic rotation performance, which is suitable for wide bridge and curved bridge;
4. The bearing products do not have rubber bearing, and there is no influence of rubber aging on the rotation performance of bearings, especially suitable for low temperature regions.
Classification of QZ spherical bearing
QZ spherical bearing is subjected to vertical load and rotational kinetic energy, and the horizontal displacement characteristics are classified according to their horizontal displacement characteristics:
1. One-way movable QZ spherical type bearing: bearing the one-way horizontal load, with
the longitudinal displacement performance, code ZX;
2. Two way movable QZ spherical bearing: with multi direction displacement performance,
3. Fixed bearing: under horizontal load, no displacement, code GD.
1. The rotation angle of the support is divided into 0.01,0.05 and 0.02rad, which can be increased according to the requirement.
2. The vertical bearing capacity of 1000-200000KN is divided into 16 levels, and the bearing capacity of the bearing is 10%.
3. Coefficient of friction: Normal temperature type μ≤0.03; Hardy type μ≤0.05.
4. Displacement of bearing design:
a.bridge in axial direction: ±50,±100,±150mm
b.transverse direction of bridge: ±20mm
The design displacement can be changed according to the engineering requirements.
Function of QZ spherical bearing
QZ spherical rubber bearing is through the spherical force, has no force of the phenomenon of shrinkage, the role of the anti force in the concrete is more uniform;QZ spherical type bearing by sliding spherical PTFE plate to achieve the support of turning process, the small rotating torque, and rotational torque and is only related to the coefficient of friction of the spherical bearing radius and Teflon plates, has nothing to do with the bearing angle.So it is especially suitable for the requirements of large angle, the design of the rotation angle of up to 0.05rad above.The rotation performance of bearings is consistent, and it is suitable for wide bridge, curved bridge, and so on. The bearings do not have rubber bearing. There is no influence of rubber aging on the rotation performance of bearings, especially in low temperature regions.