Competitive Modular Expansion Joints for Bridge Designing (made in China)
|FOB Price:||US $55 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Meters||US $55/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||in Pallets or Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Displacement 60MM-800MM
- Trademark: DACHENG
- Origin: China
- Certificate: ISO9000
- Specification: As Drawing Requests
- HS Code: 05300
Sales Manager: Ms Jenny Lee
Mobile Phone: +86-18678456530
Companies: Zaoqiang Dacheng Rubber Co.,Ltd.
Introduction of steel bridge expansion joint
Structure steel type expansion joint are the most frequently employed types of expansion joints in road
bridges. By special steel welding elements arranged side by side and equally controlled they are
supported on special load carrying and control systems, intermediatesealing elements with form- and for
ce-fit clamping as well as marked by a continuous anchorage in the structure with permanent connection
to seal and coating
Types of Bridge expansion joint
1. Modular Bridge Expansion Joint
2. SGF series Bridge Expansion Joint
3. TST bridge elastomeric expansion joint
4. TST seamless Bridge Expansion Joint
5. Steel finger Bridge Expansion Joint
6. And other types Bridge Expansion Joints.
We could produce it as customers' requirement
According to expansion point
1.modulus bridge expansion joint
2.low-bedding expansion joint
Advantages of steel bridge expansion joint
Rapid installation--new or retrofit
Staged installation preserves traffic flow
Large arrange of movement.
Application of steel bridge expansion joint
Steel bridge expansion joints are used in Highway bridge decks, Service ramps, Multi- storey car parks
and so on. Stainless steel bridge expansion joints are used to prevent buildings or bridges appear some
cracks because of climate change.
Construction programs of steel bridge expansion joint
(1) Set out and cut bridge expansion joint .
(2) Excavate and clean the Bridge Expansion Joint area.
(3) Drill holes to locate the anchor bolts.
(4) Place the rebar mat and mold.
(5) Pour bottom concrete layer.
(6) Install comb-shaped steel plate.
(7) Pour side concrete.
(8) Maintenance the Bridge Expansion Joint.