China Elastomeric Bearings for Bridge Project
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $200/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: dimension 100-800
- Usage: Beam Bridge, Highway Bridge, Railroad Bridge, Construction
- Material: Rubber Bearing
- Size: From 100mm to 1000mm
- Materials: Natural Rubber or Neoprene with Steel Plates
- Certificate: ISO9000
- Transport Package: in Pallets or Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
- Certification: GB, BS, ASTM
- Structure: Laminated Rubber Bearing
- Activity: Multi Direction Movable Bearing
- Shape: Rectangle and Circular
- Rubber Material: Cr and Nr and EPDM
- Trademark: Dacheng
- Specification: as Drawing requests
- HS Code: 1311961620
Ms Jenny Lee
Mobile : +86-18678456530
Types of elastomeric bearings,:
- Common elastomeric bearing is composed of more than two layers of stiffness plats within the elastomeric material to form the bridge bearing.
- PTFE SLIDING Elastomeric bearing is composed of PTFE plates bonded on the surface of common elastomeric bearing.
Dimension range of elastomeric bearings:
- Round ones: D100mm-D850mm
- Square ones: D100*150mm- D850*850mm
Our Factory photos of elastomeric bearings as bellow:
1. Area of Vulcanized rubber material that prepared for production:
TYPES OF ELASTOMERIC BEEARING PADS
Non-Reinforced elastomeric pad
Nonreinforced bearing devices are best specified when the load, rotation and horizontal deflection are
Laminated elastomeric bearing pad
The addition of internal steel plates (or laminates) increases the vertical load bearing capacity
and the amount of horizontal deflection which can be accommodated by the bearing device.
Laminated bearing assemblies are molded to any shape or size. The internal steel plates are
vulcanize-bonded to alternating layers of elastomer during the molding process.
Elastomeric Bearing Components- Sliding Design
For applications where horizontal displacements exceed +/-2 inches(50mm), sliding elastomeric
bearing assemblies may provide an economical solution.The addition of a low-friction sliding
surface allows a standard laminated elastomeric bearing device to accommodate unlimited
horizontal displacement without increasing the height of the bearing assembly. bearings are
flexible support pointsused in the construction of viaducts and bridges.
Natural Rubber : applicable temperature -40° C~50° C.
Neoprene Rubber: applicable temperature -25° C~60° C.
Normally, The rubber material for elastomeric bearings are requested
to used in different areas,sometimes in different projects.
Please name the rubber material when contact us.
European standard and ASTM standard.
Preparation of rubber compound according to specification required
1. Preparation of steel plates
2. Application of bonding agent to steel plates
3. Assembly of compound and plates
4. Compression moulding
5. Performance Test
6. Ready for installation
TESTINGS AND INSPECTIONS
What tests we can do?
1.Material Testings, which are about physical properties of matierals.They are normally listed on the
2. Production Inspections, which control the whole producion process by third department as
3.Finished product quality control by testing. Tested in our own lab or in a third department lab as
SGS or any lab in your countries.
The whole test procedure is complicated but necessary, How to make it easy? we can supply samplies
for our clients to test directly.
What does the surface of good elastomeric bearing pads look like?
1.The surface is smooth without any raised points.
2.Rubber material color- uniform and thick.
3.Rubber material could be kept color and brightness in air longer.