Hot Sale Salvage Marine Airbags with High Buoyancy
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Material: Rubber
- Certificates: CCS, SGS, ISO9001:2008, BV, Lr
- Length: 5.0m-18m
- Trademark: DACHENG
- Specification: as drawings
- HS Code: 4016950090
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 0.8 M - 2.0 M
- Buoyancy: 100 Tons to 2000 Tons.
- Transport Package: Natural Rubber & Synthetic Cord Layer
- Origin: China
Marine Salvage Airbags
Marine salvage airbags have similar structures with ship launching airbags but feature some optimal designs for salvage and flotation applications taking advantage of stiff and lightweight structure, lifting belts and buckles.
- Not easy to be affected to wind and wave.
- Less demand of binding.
- Easy to meet the needs of buoyancy ranging from 100 tons to 2000 tons.
- Easy to transport and store while the airbags are deflated.
- Super-high tensile strength owing to its framework material - heavy duty synthetic-tire-cord layers with breaking strength about more than 15,000 N per 5 cm.
- Excellent resistance against abrasion and scratch.
- Low maintenance.
- High flexibility and cost efficiency.
Buoyancy list of marine salvage airbagsDifferent combination of diameter and length makes marine salvage airbags achieve different buoyancy capacity. The biggest buoyancy of each marine salvage airbag can reach 100 tons.
|Effective length (m)||Marine salvage airbags buoyancy (tons)|
|D=1 m||D=1.2 m||D=1.5 m||D=1.8 m||D=2 m|
Lifting speed should be controlled about 1 meter per minute generally to make sure that airbags have enough time to vent expanding air by over-pressure valves.
Do not forget to enclose the following content if you want to order marine salvage airbags:
- What need to salvage?
- The weight of the item needing salvage.
- If the weight includes water inside the item.
- The size of the item including width, length and height, etc.
contact :Ms. Allison Zhang